• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh My God
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the most incredible thing I have ever seen on film in my life.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Tonight's episode was AWESOME! Arya is the true MVP! :clap: :clap:
Underbro!!
She is Azor Ahai . The Prince that was promised. Melisandra knew it.
However it was prophesied that it would be a descendant of Aerys II , which meant either Jon or Dany at this point. But I guess they were wrong.

I am blown away by what I just saw. Ain't gonna sleep tonight.

freeones_regina

Administrator
I like last episode a lot but it does make me wonder why we have been warned for 8 years that something is coming from behind the wall, building up on that whole threat and then to have the main villain killed at the first battle he actively joined. I was expecting the Night King to have a bigger story.

That said, I did like Arya's part in all this, she was bad ass, as was the little Mormont Girl.
Thought more main characters would die though.

Despite everything pretty much happened at night and you couldn't always tell what was going on because of the darkness, I think the cinematography was still great, I mean, it's a tv show, the scale of everything is just something I've never seen other then block buster movies. And the music was awesome.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
True All true.
I think the darkness was intentional to give the viewer a feeling of being there.
And the Night King going down so easily? I agree.
I can't think of any other ideas but maybe if they gave us 2 more episodes this season they could have broke the battle up into 2 eps and maybe gave us some answers about what his motivation really was. Maybe with flashbacks.

(All we really know I think is that the children of the forest created him to fight the First Men. I don't even think we know who he was), Plus if they did that we would have to wait another week to see what happened, that would have been some major suspense.
But todays writers and producers always take the easy way out.

PS I thought Sam was getting eaten alive at one point. He looked so miserable!!!!!!!!!
And Bran should have told Theon to run.
"Theon you're a good man. Now go on git!".

Yeah and how is the Night King gonna survive dragon fire yet dies from a single jab from a little knife. The writers got it wrong he should have fought John Snow on the battle field with his valariyan sword striking him sevaral times until he dies. :brick:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The knife was magical. Sam saw it in a book. They will probably attempt to explain it.......maybe.
All I know is if they don't make Arya Queen of Everything now they suck.

Yeah i remember but how is Sam still alive and the Unsullied and Darthraki got killed so easily with all their skill. They are not gonna explain about the knife and Arya wont be queen even when kills Green Eyes (Cersei) in episode 5.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah the Dothraki made a dumb move by charging into an enemy they couldn't see. They just got overwhelmed fast. Guess they White Walkers killed the horses quickly then the men as they fell of the horses. Unsullied did Ok but they were just way outnumbered. Hopefully they'll get their penis back in the afterlife. They deserve a god damn penis!

Sam got lucky I guess. He fought his best plus got lucky. I think the origin of the dagger will be told, probably, maybe.

freeones_regina

Administrator
I did like that whole scene though when the Dothraki charged in with their burning weapons and you see the lights go out one by one. It all added to the threat and tension.

Arya's knife was made of Valerian steel. It was already established that white walkers were vulnerable towards that so in that regard it is not strange the Night King died after Arya's stab.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I did like that whole scene though when the Dothraki charged in with their burning weapons and you see the lights go out one by one. It all added to the threat and tension.

Arya's knife was made of Valerian steel. It was already established that white walkers were vulnerable towards that so in that regard it is not strange the Night King died after Arya's stab.

Yeah but he's the freaking Night King. He should be tougher than that.
I mean if that was the case they could have all fired Valerian Steel tipped arrows at him. He couldn't have blocked them all.
I loved it, but I can see people thinking he was taken down too easily.
Maybe he was an imposter? A body double. Nah.

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
Sansa is truly playing the game of thrones. She's secretly trying to get everyone to turn on Dany so that Jon ends up on the throne.

afterlights

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
Agreed! At first, I was pretty upset, but watching how it played out with Tyrion and Varys, I almost feel sorry how these clever men are carrying out her plan. Her scene with the Hound was really telling where she is now. Of anyone, she's had the best worst teachers.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I'm not so sure if Dany is going to survive the next episode, what do you guys think?:dunno:

I think you're right. Getting rid of Dany solves everything really. I don't think Cersei cares about the North. I think she would be perfectly willing to let Jon Snow rule a frozen wasteland she has no interest in provided it keeps her in power. So, with Dany out of the picture, everybody can just go home.

afterlights

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
Now that Mellisandre is out of the picture, Azor Ahai isn't important anymore. Is it Arya now? I had suspected it was Jon and he would have to plunge Longclaw into Dany's heart (echoing history from the books with AA and Nissa Nissa) and "power up" to kill the Night King. I don't know how I feel about this season. It seems like Cliff's Notes. (Curse you, Alt Shift X and your deep-thinking content!)

Back on track with the show, Dany's circle is getting picked apart. I was starting to expect Tyrion's death when he faced Cersei. With Missandei dead, does Grey Worm return to his training and go all-in to Dany's cause, is he now emotionally compromised and vulnerable, or does he abandon her altogether?

I can't imagine Arya getting the two biggest kills, but maybe she helps the Hound win CleganeBowl.

I don't know how any of this will happen, I haven't read the books, and I'm usually hazy on the details of the past week's episode :joint:

Jon will die, but not before winning the war, though Cersei will die by Sansa's hand, in the end. Dany will not die. Grey Worm will kill Captain Abominable (see?...details?), the Shrek-golem that killed his girl. And the outcome will be... wait for it... not unlike AOC's suggestion at season's start, a (sort of, anyway) co-regency (democracy was the word she used, but that's a bridge too far, imo). Throne and council, or what, I don't know. That's where the vision is harder to see. Thus it is written. By Dick.

Also, Jaime's on borrowed time, the next to go. So sayeth Dick.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I think you're right. Getting rid of Dany solves everything really. I don't think Cersei cares about the North. I think she would be perfectly willing to let Jon Snow rule a frozen wasteland she has no interest in provided it keeps her in power. So, with Dany out of the picture, everybody can just go home.

Good point. The wall is gone so the area just grew a lot. But like Varys said once the secret about Jon is out everyone will soon know. So Cersei will probably eventually attack the north or at least try to kill jon and the starks.

I think Jaime will be the one to take out Cersei. He may kill himself after.
Dany may die.
Arya and Sandor will together kill the Mountain.
Tyrion will kill Bron with the crossbow. Tyrion may wind up king.
I have no idea what will become of the rest.
And somehow Varys will die even though I hope he doesnt.