• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Premature Cum, Precum, Multiple Cum Scenes

portlanddick

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hey all, I'm portlanddick!

I'm pretty sure that I was the first one to make compilations of Mike Adriano cumming early / multiple times and continuing to fuck in like...I dunno, late 2015 and 2016? I know other people have made their own in the years since and I love it honestly! Anyway, long story short, I'm going through a bunch of his scenes again and will probably make some more comps, and I was wondering if other folks with a similar fetish (edging, premature cumming, precum, losing control, etc.) would be interested in assisting me with finding more scenes!

I've gone through his entire Evil Angel works, as well as his newer sites: Swallowed, Nympho, True Anal, All Anal, Anal Only, so those are all covered. The other places I know would be good candidates to look at are Bangbros and New Sensations. I'll be doing that in the coming months, but wanted to see if anyone could give me a head start by identifying scenes from those networks where he cums more than once, and of course if there are other sites and companies he filmed for, please let me know!

I've also recently learned that Manuel Ferrara, at least in more recent scenes, has had the occasional early pop and persevered. So similar proposition - if you have any Ferrara scenes where this happens, please let me know! This goes for any guy honestly, these two are just the only ones who I know for sure have a track record.

Thank you in advance, and even if no one has any scenes in mind, feel free to discuss the topic here! I saw other threads that have promising titles, but aren't really what I'm after.