• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Policy Reminder: Advertising Your Sites is NOT Allowed on FreeOnes

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Guys and girls,

This is a reminder that you are NOT allowed to advertise your sites and abuse the board with links to your sites.

If you are an affiliate and abusing our traffic, this is a rule violation and your links will be removed and your accounts banned. If you come back, we will ban the url. Its not a question of if we will take action, its when. This includes whitelabel sites as well as blogs.

Please, don't ruin the board and flood it with spam. FreeOnes is a fan site, not a portal for traffic abuse.

For more information on our advertisement and spam policy, click here.

If you are a content owner, feel free to send an email to webmaster@freeones.com or send myself a PM to learn about our Approved Content Owner program.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Last edited:

satch9

Searching for Freeones enlightenment.
Can we also try to discourage repeated mindless posts of "hot model" Karl khal posts for example. Shamelessly increasing post counts and adding no value whatsoever.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Can we also try to discourage repeated mindless posts of "hot model" Karl khal posts for example. Shamelessly increasing post counts and adding no value whatsoever.

Value is often in the eye of the beholder. ;) English isn't everyone's native language so we have to keep that in mind which the posts seem a little "off." I would consider utilizing your ignore list to completely hide posts from users you choose to add. It'll keep them off your lawn, and your eyes back on the titties that we all know and love.

Bluejaye

Sex Junkie
You learn something new every day (admittedly very late in the day). There are a few posts from a couple of users that just drive me nuts.
I didn't know about the ignore option. Works great and stops the posts spoiling some threads I like.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
You learn something new every day (admittedly very late in the day). There are a few posts from a couple of users that just drive me nuts.
I didn't know about the ignore option. Works great and stops the posts spoiling some threads I like.
I found that function quite useful for two sites which like to 'carpet bomb' The Board. My enjoyment increased by 347% after it.

Bluejaye

Sex Junkie
I'm betting we're both talking about the same posts.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
The ignore feature is amazing and sorely underutilized.