• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Beautiful (attractive) Female Face… Ever!

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.

The-Finals-banner.jpg

Which of the following models do you find more facially alluring? (click the links below to review and compare their photo libraries)

Adriana Lima

or

Nicola Cavanis

Poll Duration: 2 days (48 hours)
In the event of a tie, contest will be decided according to models' current Babepedia.com ratings, or secondarily (if still deadlocked) by model with the higher vote count on said site.
Use of Babepedia.com ratings shall also apply to those matches not meeting the 5 vote minimum, with the following exceptions: matches ending 4-0, 3-0, or 3-1.

Last edited:

wmonbear

Being that this is the Finals, obviously both women are jaw-droppingly gorgeous.
But Adriana shows a greater range of looks over a much longer career than newcomer Nicola Cavanis. For this reason, Adriana Lima earns my vote.

wmonbear

Here's an in-depth mathematical analysis of what makes Adriana Lima so beautiful. A technical yet entertaining presentation... learned a lot! (y)

wmonbear

The Championship Finals match for the MBF Tournament has expired.

Final-Tally.jpg

Adriana_Lima - 2
Nicola_Cavanis - 0

Although Adriana Lima won the tally count, the required 5-vote minimum was not met.
Therefore, by default, with a Babepedia rating of 9.11, the Most Beautiful Face in Contemporary History title is hereby
confirmed as belonging to model Nicola Cavanis, edging out famed Victoria's Secret supermodel Adriana Lima (9.07).

47277600vs.png

Last edited:

wmonbear

Congrats to Nicola on her historic achievement, which was actually made official last week (March 13) on
another site after a grueling 7-month tournament that featured a select field of 66 notable candidates spanning
over 80 years of visual media.

MBF-Tourney-Field-of-66.jpg

Last edited:

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I did not know she was German. In the video posted above in which she speaks English she says, I believe, that she "does a lot of lingerie" meaning she regularly models lingerie. With her accent, it sounds like she says she does a lot of laundry. Do we think she does her own laundry or does she have people? I just have this image of Nicola reading a book or looking at Reddit on her phone while the washing machine is going like she's a normal person.

wmonbear

I did not know she was German. In the video posted above in which she speaks English she says, I believe, that she "does a lot of lingerie" meaning she regularly models lingerie. With her accent, it sounds like she says she does a lot of laundry. Do we think she does her own laundry or does she have people? I just have this image of Nicola reading a book or looking at Reddit on her phone while the washing machine is going like she's a normal person.

Maybe she did mean she does a lot a "laundry". 😊

47286858jz.jpg

wmonbear

Even though she wasn't my 1st choice (had her placing 2nd), I can see why she won... what a sweetheart! 😍
I commented when I voted for her in the Semifinals of the official tournament...

"Her facial features are terrific, and her smile is spectacular! She has a natural girl-next-door vibe and looks fantastic without make-up!
On top of that, Nicola often projects a genuine joyfulness in her photos which seems to radiate from an inner beauty."