• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Issue of attachment with a post

classelegant

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Hi

I need help pl. Whenever I am trying to attach anything with my post, it does not work. The pic/document just does not get uploaded. Pl help how this problem can be resolved. Cheers

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Are you using the paperclip icon or using the [IMG ] tags?

classelegant

Thx for looking at it. I am using manage attachment button at the bottom of the post and then attach/upload the file. But it fails to upload all the time. I have checked file size and type of file also which are as per guidelines also. Thx for help.

classelegant

I still continue to face problem with attachment sometime. Even attachment of less than 400 KB are not getting uploaded. Pl help how best to upload the attachments.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I still continue to face problem with attachment sometime. Even attachment of less than 400 KB are not getting uploaded. Pl help how best to upload the attachments.

Some image formats will not work. jpg is your best bet. And beware of the sizes dimension wise as well.

classelegant

what are the size limitations pl.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I am not 100%, but I would just start by making them a little smaller if they are still getting that error. If you shrink them and it works, then you know it was the size.