• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

He was a good actor, and had a pretty good career. I think losing Farrah really dragged him down. You hardly heard a word about him after she passed. Well I hope he is back with her, and I hope he is resting in peace.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

I saw a couple of episodes of Brooklyn 99. I can't say I know his work well, but 61 is way to young to go. I hope he's at peace.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I saw a couple of episodes of Brooklyn 99. I can't say I know his work well, but 61 is way to young to go. I hope he's at peace.
He was the NYPD detective and Dennis Quaid's friend in Frequency later James Caviezel's police captain boss in the same film. Rest in peace.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/starsky-hutch-actor-david-soul-143300988.html

David Soul, the actor that portrayed Kenneth "Hutch" Hutchinson in Starsky & Hutch, has passed away at 80. The article states after a long illness, but it doesn't say what illness. I used to love that show, and watched it faithfully.

Rest in peace Mr. Soul. You entertained a lot of people.

Mr. Daystar

Are you sure it wasn't Hal Holbrook that was the leader, and the other 3 his minions that do his bidding? I know the black dude that played the pink Cadillac driving pimp, was also the bank robber that was asked if he felt lucky, in the first DH film, and he played a fellow cop in the one with the Auto Mag pistol. In fact I think that guy was in all of the DH movies, in some role. Also, Suzanne Somers is the topless blonde in the pool, at the beginning of Magnum force, that gets shot.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Are you sure it wasn't Hal Holbrook that was the leader, and the other 3 his minions that do his bidding? I know the black dude that played the pink Cadillac driving pimp, was also the bank robber that was asked if he felt lucky, in the first DH film, and he played a fellow cop in the one with the Auto Mag pistol. In fact I think that guy was in all of the DH movies, in some role. Also, Suzanne Somers is the topless blonde in the pool, at the beginning of Magnum force, that gets shot.
Yes, Hal Holbrook was the leader as noted in this last vignette ...

... that's the same car that was in the garage. The scariest scenes for Hal Holbrook in that film ...

As closeups were needed for the dialogue in these scenes, there were no stuntmen or doubles for this. Because the roads of San Francisco have deep hills and curves, Clint did the driving. Director Ted Post told Eastwood beforehand that he wanted him driving fast. So he did just that, unbeknownst to Holbrook who was the passenger in the car. Clint was zipping around corners and curves and up and down hills. After Lieutenant Briggs hits his head on the dashboard on a road that bottoms out badly. He gets knocked out. Hal decided to keep is eyes closed as Clint continued to drive the roads haphazardly and silently until he meets up with Robert Urich, who has been following the car since leaving Clint's apartment. Urich's Mike Grimes character then shoots out the back window of the car. During the pursuit, Urich swerves and gets ahead of the car. Clint then crashes the car into the motorcycle. Killing Urich. That's why the hood looks that way. However, Urich radios Soul and Niven about three minutes before his final scene. David Soul and Kip Niven start the pursuit and meet up with Clint's damaged car at the shipyard and the pier. You have to remember that Tim Matheson's character Phil Sweet was killed in the stakeout with those Mafia strongmen in that shack. As he attempted to serve that search warrant.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

They just don't make movies like this anymore. And thankfully, no one has tried to remake these movies either.

I would like to see a Spielberg/Hanks remake of the original "Battle of the Bulge" though. Those are the two that could pull that one off. Part 3 to the "Band of Brothers series should be out soon. It deals with an air wing this time.

Mr. Daystar

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I would like to see a Spielberg/Hanks remake of the original "Battle of the Bulge" though.
That was a great movie. I can't recall how many times I watched that one late at night in the 70s.

That one ... The Great Escape and The Bridge Over the River Kwai.