• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine's OCSM of the Year (Yep, It's Still Going) 2016 edition Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine83

Pussy, pussy, where are you?
Here it is again folks for the 7th Year in a Row: My genuine pick for who should be given a crown for Miss FreeOnes. I tabulate post counts all year long and keep tabs on who's active and who's not here on the boards. It's been an awful quiet year this year AGAIN. OCSM activity and new OCSM joins are down several notches AGAIN. Many ladies have simply moved on to their own website interactions or have simply taken up interaction with their fans directly with cam shows, Snap Chap, Skype shows, etc.
Anyway, here is a look at our previous years' winners:

2010. Jane Burgess 2011. Miss Hybrid 2012. Briana Lee
2013. Harley Spencer 2014. Maggie Green 2015. Lelu Love

These ladies are ineligible for this year's contest and automatically go on to Wolverine's Miss FreeOnes Hall of Fame for their efforts and timeless participation. Keep in mind, these six ladies still continually interact here at the boards and continue to be favorites among us who troll, lurk, and post around here. I believe it's a true reflection of my selections each year of representing all the best of the interaction that happens here.

Rules
1. To be eligible, the ladies must have accumulated at least 12 posts on the boards
2. They must have remained active for at least 10 months in the calendar year, giving them two months to not post anything if they wished. If they went more than 3 months, they were put on the inactive list and disqualified from eligibility.

Of the 640 listed OCSMs claimed by the FreeOnes homepage, so far only 14 ladies this year qualify for the final prize announced by me on December 31. The List is as follows:

13. Krystal Orchid 31 posts for the year
tie 12. Carol Goldnerova 32 posts
tie 12. Sexy Pattycake 32 posts
11. Charlee Chase 55 posts
10. Malloy Martini 70 posts
9. Andi Land 73 posts
8. Jeny Smith 90 posts
7. Lolita Borgia 108 posts
6. Naughty Julia 116 posts
5. Mandy Flores 175 posts
4. Callista Model 179 posts
3. Vicky Vette 254 posts
2. Leya Falcon 311 posts
1. Masuimi Max 333 posts

With 22 posts separating them, there may be a mad dash to December 31 for the crown! Last year's vote between Sabrina Deep and Lelu Love was 2 posts.

One of my other categories that I keep track of is Best Newcomer. We've had several new ladies sign up this year and they are most welcome. Again, the only requirement for this category is to have at least 1 post this year and to be active from the date of sign up. Newcomers are eligible from November 2015 of the previous year through December 2016. I do this to give them some adequate time to post. Some ladies that appear below may get a second chance depending upon their arrival date.
The only qualifiers are:
6. Angie Jewels Arrival Date 8/31/2016 10 posts
5. Reagan Foxx Arrival Date 8/25/2016 25 posts
4. Bobbi Dylan Arrival Date 7/10/2016 49 posts
3. Sylvy Sinclair Arrival Date 4/26/2016 55 posts
2. Sensual Bella Arrival Date 11/5/2015 60 posts this year and 21 posts in Nov-Dec last year
1. Briana Banks Arrival Date 6/13/2016 97 posts

Ms. Banks has been around the industry for a long time, but it's the first time that she's really got involved here with FreeOnes. Her veteran presence and perspective in the industry is welcome, well-respected, and fun. Thanks for joining.

Finally, the last category is the Sloppy Seconds Award or Best Comeback. This is for the OCSM who was gone for awhile and has come back. Last year's winner, Leya Falcon, is now vying for a top spot in the Wolverine's Miss FreeOne's category. This is my way of saying thanks for coming back for more here with all of us. Those eligible this year are:

6. Bria Bubbles 39 posts Returned to the board in March
5. Raven Swallows 46 posts Laid off posting in summer but has returned recently
4. Samantha Kelly 47 posts Returned to the board after 4 month layoff in mid-August
4. Carmen Valentina 47 posts Returned to active posting in June
2. Callie Cobra 179 posts Returned with a vengeance in May
1. Krisztina Sereny 262 posts returned in September after not having posts since 12/2/2015

Like Chris Hardwick on the Talking Dead telecasts, we said good-bye to a lot of regulars this year who stopped posting or vanished from the boards for months at a time. Some have been gone for good. 22 no-post newbies to the board in the OCSM category is slightly down from the all-time high of 25 last year. Here's a short list of notable names who left us this year: Sabrinas Stockings (goodbye spam), Angela White, Chica's Place, Danielle FTV, Holly Rydem, Lisa Sparxxx, Red XXX, and Ari Dee. These once frequent posters have dwindled down to less than 10 posts for the year. We wish them well. Happy trails, ladies.

The final post tally will arrive December 31 or a little thereafter. Happy holidays and I'll see you lurking on the boards!

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I have to say, the effort behind your thread is quite impressive. And you shine a light on a lot of hardworking ladies who give us the pleasure of being he and making our days much more enjoyable.

I see that at least two of my favorite OCSMs are leading their categories, so it's all good for me :heart:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I believe we are up around 852 OCSMs, the homepage needs an updating ;)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Well done Mister Wolverine. What a great effort to put this together.
I always enjoy having a look through your table. It is presented in such a clear and understandable way.

Thank you for going to all that effort.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Miss H, you've made 341 posts this year, and counting this one that makes 342. :)

Thank You Mister Wolverine for
explanation.gif
I was going to ask you, how many I had done!

Is that 343
anipenis.gif
now?

RJS13

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
One of these days, I'm going to make it to one of my family's plot in Hertfordshire or even to London and we'll have some tea.
LOL, Ya. Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one you get. lol

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
We've talked about it for years. Go crawl back under the bridge buddy. Been here longer than you. Seen a few things. Know a few people. Used to be a mod. I believe someone needs poo smeared on them. Where's Roald?

Roald is still around, but he has a new name and is an ACO now :)

PM coming

RJS13

Alright, get out the measuring stick for dick size...how long you been in for mate? Profile reads 2016. You've been cock-blocked a few times for being an asshat haven't you?
Not really for being an asshat but for giving my opinion which is frowned upon here.

FatBasted, FatBasted1, FatBasted2, FatBasted3, FatBasted4, Rustyjams, Rustyjams1, Rustyjams2, Rustyjams3, RJS10, RJS11, RJS12, RJS13 and I'm sure a few more that I've forgotten over the years.

wolverine83

Not really for being an asshat but for giving my opinion which is frowned upon here.

FatBasted, FatBasted1, FatBasted2, FatBasted3, FatBasted4, Rustyjams, Rustyjams1, Rustyjams2, Rustyjams3, RJS10, RJS11, RJS12, RJS13 and I'm sure a few more that I've forgotten over the years.

Yeah, I remember you now...I think I may have banned you once or twice back in the day when I was a mod. hahahaha

RJS13

Yeah, I remember you now...I think I may have banned you once or twice back in the day when I was a mod. hahahaha
Why ain't you mod anymore? This place needs all the help it can get considering the current mods don't do anything.

wolverine83

At the mid-point of the month, Masuimi Max has pulled out to a pretty substantial 40 post lead over Leya Falcon in the overall contest. Briana Banks is more than likely going to take the Newcomer Award with 44 post lead over Sensual Bella. Krisztina Sereny will more than likely take the Comeback Award. By the way, to mention a long overdue comeback to the boards. After being absent from the boards since April 30, 2012 - Alley Baggett the well-known former Playboy Book of Lingerie model of the 90s has returned to the boards. She's camming now and promoting her content. Like Briana Banks, her trailblazer reputation in the early days of the Internet for the adult modeling industry is well-known. Glad to see her back.

Congratulations to everyone's favorite British tart Miss Hybrid for passing the 14K post threshold this month and congratulations are due as well to Callista Model for her 1600th and Leya Falcon for her 1700th post this year on the boards. There's still some more time for some milestones by the end of the year. I'll keep you updated.

I'll have the final results coming up in 15 days. See you on the boards.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Whatever you get paid now, Wolverine, you don't get paid enough. I demand they double your salary for your OCSM of the Year project work. :D
Sort of like Wiki Leaks ... maybe your info could be called Wiki Squirts? :D
Seriously, great job, Wolverine! Very informative. :coolthumb: You make Wikipedia jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.