• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Erotic Stories Wanted!!! First 10 earn 100 points!

Member2019

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
More warnings: ProfV has lusted ...

Story sent to your e-mail Petra. ;)

Decided not to fantasize about the countless women here, but write a story leaving the female choice to the reader (with some attributes defined).

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Just emailed mine to Petra, and it includes the one and only Miss Hybrid!! ;)

Here's a sneak peek:

Wait, this room is my room and this is my house, why am I doing whatever Miss Hybrid wants?

“Bend over and don’t let me catch you thinking to yourself again!” I was quickly reminded by my commanding mistress.

I could hear Miss Hybrid doing something behind me but I didn’t dare turn around to find out what was going on...

Lelu, er best be booking some flights x

smoknn

I can't remember what I said 100 posts ago!
And how do you know that's where the story is going... She could just be doing paperwork back there lol

something to this..because i had a vision of her with a strap on as well...but i do have a dirty minD!!

Last edited:

legacyyyyyyyy

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
My biggest fantasy was is putting my penis in a vagina, but for long time arroung half a minute. It is the most amazing thing I never had before. If you guys wanna try this try it it's amazing so this is one of my favorite fantasy I had with my girlfriend she loved it too life is great!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
My biggest fantasy was is putting my penis in a vagina, but for long time arroung half a minute. It is the most amazing thing I never had before. If you guys wanna try this try it it's amazing so this is one of my favorite fantasy I had with my girlfriend she loved it too life is great!

I love this guy :D

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lelu-love said:
Lelu Love[/URL][/B], post: 5898371, member: 480019"]If I could I would in a heartbeat!! :)

I'm not telling... full story cumming soon to a new section near you... ;)

I am looking forward to reading this one!

Hot Mega

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I have plenty already strewn throughout the board...will pluck 'em out and forward 'em.

Still counts right ? :D

lurkingdirk

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I could just write up my weekend with Roald and willem, but that would be too easy a win, and it involves two team members, so I'm sure the conspiracy nuts would have a heyday with it.

Perhaps a short tale from the last face-to-face mod meeting, in which Plasma was given both nicknames "Piglet" and "testosterone fart?"

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I got an influx of stories over the weekend! Everyone who submitted one will get the 100 points and be entered into the drawing.

The new section will hopefully go up today!

Any story submitted from here on out IS NOT eligable for the 100pts reward!

Last edited:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Any story submitted from here on out IS NOT eligable for the 100pts reward!

oh damn, and i just now finished my tale about forbidden love, cheap anal sex, mushroom pizza, roald, and the '74 new york mets!

Roald

I can set my own custom title!
oh damn, and i just now finished my tale about forbidden love, cheap anal sex, mushroom pizza, roald, and the '74 new york mets!

fuck it, I will personally add those 100 points. Now submit it please :stir:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member