• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Babe / Niche Threads: Pictures vs. Links

Posting pictures vs. links

• I prefer posting and seeing picture posts

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • I prefer posting and seeing posts with links

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would posts pictures, but don't really know how

• I admit I am too lazy and don't post anything

• Total voters

18 Votes

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Greetings, fellow friends of sexy babes in pictures!

It is so much fun going through the babe forum section, and the niche/fetish sectionm offers a vast bouquet of hotness, too.

Yet some threads tend to get either posted full of immediately visible pictures, others take the path to members sharing variousm links.

I prefer the first path, and am curious:

What do you guys and gas prefer, and is it maybe due to lack of knowledge of good and stable free picture hosting sites or rather laziness? Or something else?

ban-one

Works for panties
I prefer the thread of pictures. It may take longer to load, but it's a lot easier to go through than a bunch of links.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I prefer picture threads. I don't have the attention span for links. Words and stuff.

I'm sorry, what was this thread about?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Pictures all the way, i barely never click on links + People that only post links are lazy bastards :yesyes:
Is easy to have 100 000 post this way...

And the worse is when they only put a link in a niche thread without telling who's the girl in the link, could be a pure waste of time for the one that click on it.

By the way Mr. Supa, I never see you posting there... Lazy ASSHAT. :moon:

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
You caught me, Mr. Bolt. It's that Asshat gene, I'm afraid!

Anonyne#017

Can I flirt with you?
Pictures over links any day, unless they are those super ultra high resolution pictures that takes eternity to load, but gives no visual difference on board view... Those kind of threads are more for previewing things anyway...

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Pictures. Or at least 1 picture from the gallery - then you can decide if you want to click the link to see more;)

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Sometimes I just post links. However, I prefer to give a preview of what is inside of that link by posting a full picture thumb (1200x900) ...or somewhere around that size... and that way people can click it to see more, or they don't need to click it.