• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex in jail

Edward69169

Yes, these words change as I post more!
My story started when I was younger and I spent a few months in jail. I was a cellmate with another young guy and we had a corner cell with a small window you couldn't see out of. After a few days of being in we didnt have much to talk about or do except lay on our bunks and stare at the wall or ceiling. Well one day he jump down from the upper bunk and set fuck this I'm bored do you want to suck each other's cocks. I was caught by surprise but it actually sounded like a good way to pass the time. I got up and looked out the small jail door window and no one was around so I turned to him and said yeah sure. I told him I had not sucked cock before and he said he had and he told me I would love it. He told me he would suck my cock first but I said no let me go first because after I cum I may not be as eager to try it so he said sure. He pulled down his jail pants and sat on my bed. I got down on my knees and took his cock in my hand and stroked it. Then it felt like I was being pulled right to his cock so I leaned forward and took most of it in my mouth. I guess I was a natural because I stroked the base of it and bobbed my head up and down with my lips pressed tightly around his thick dick. I sucked him and stroked him for about 10 minutes as he was moaning quietly and then he said he was going to cum. I started to bob my mouth faster on his cocked and then he moaned and arched himself and shot his load into my mouth. I remember counting the numbers of spurts because it was my first time and he shot 6 strong burst of warm cum into my mouth and I eagerly swallowed but kept sucking on it. When he stop spurting I took my mouth off caught my breath and wrapped my lips back around his cock to finish licking and tasting all of his cum. Then I wipe my mouth and stood up and told him I really loved it, all of it. Him shooting into my mouth the taste of his cum and swallowing all of it. After that he sucked me off with the same result I received. I blasted off into his mouth after about 10 minutes but I didnt count the number of spurts of cum I blasted into his mouth. Needless to say he swallowed all of my load alo. After that we spent the next 3 months sucking each others cock 3 to 5 times day and night.When I was released he told of another guy I could hook up with and I contacted him on the outside and got into a regular routine with him also. That was 35 years ago and I haven't changed my habits at all. What a great way to learn about sucking cock. On my knees in a jail cell.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
This hits different after you've spent actual time in county.
Romantic or.. "I'm hungry, who is the loan officer and do they like head or ass? Ramen noodles aren't worth that much pain, tbh"