• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

my milf encounter

Longshot69

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
This is a true story that happened to me when I was in college. It was the summer between my soph and junior years of college and I had just turned 20. My summer job wasn't starting for a week or so, so I decided to go visit my buddy Matt. Matt and I had grown up together and I hadn't seen him for a while as we had both gone to different colleges. It was a nice warm day in the midwest, Illinois to be exact, not oppressively hot but also not chilly. Just a nice warm June day. So I got in my car and drove to Matt's house. When I got there, his mom Carla answered the door. She was a goddess of a woman! Carla was 42 years old, stood 5'11 tall, had long slim legs that were all muscle, a perfect ass, perfect abs, and a very pretty face. She also had medium length light brown hair with blond highlights. She reminded me of Serena Stevens (if you know who that is). She informed me that my buddy was at work and wouldn't be home for hours, her husband was away on a business trip, and she was feeling rather lonely. I was surprised, but thankful, when she invited me in to catch up. We chatted for a bit and I noticed she was drinking, at 10 am mind you, and she offered me a drink. We shared rum n cokes while we caught up on how things had been going for us. I honestly have no idea what she was saying because I was totally distracted by her outfit! Did a good job of pretending to listen, but like I said, was totally distracted. She had on a black string bikini top with red roses on it, and a very short jean skirt. My eyes wandered between her perfect tan thighs to her perfect abs, and finally to her perfect perky tits. Which were natural C cups and the only deposits of fat on her body. She was very athletic and played volley ball on the beach quite a bit, well what passed for beaches in IL. She was about 135-140 lbs and just radiated sex appeal! We laughed and shared stories and I continued to be mesmerized by her beauty. She totally caught me off guard when she mentioned something about being a bit sore from her workout that morning and asked if I knew anything about giving massages? Being a sports medicine major I jumped at this opportunity! She handed me some lotion and I started rubbing her back. We were sitting right next to each other on the couch and I was getting very hard as I rubbed her tone muscles. I worked on her back, sides, and tummy as much as I could while positioned sitting behind her. She was next to me but had her back facing me. She leaned back and asked me to rub her abs, and mentioned something about her legs being really sore too.........so I went to work on those as well. By this point I was pretty hard and wanted to kiss her just to see what would happen but I restrained myself. Just as I started rubbing the upper part of her thigh, I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties and she was spreading her legs wider the higher up her thigh I got. Her skin was so smooth! Giving her this massage was driving me crazy and she knew it. Just as I was massaging her thigh at the hem line of her skirt the phone rang. So I was pretty sure our day was over.

She wasn't on the phone long, mentioned something about it being a tel-marketer, and walked back over to the couch. She took a big drink, let out a big sigh, and sat back down on the couch next to me. She put her hands on my cheeks and looked right into my eyes. Not a word was spoken. She kissed me, a very passionate long lasting french kiss. When we came up for air she finally told me the massage got her really turned on and asked if I knew what to do next? I was shocked but said yes I do! She smiled and she leaned back into the couch. I got down on the floor between her legs and dove right into her pussy! She moaned so loud and came very quickly lol. I kept licking her clit and her pussy while I ran my hands up and down the outsides of her legs. Before I knew it she was begging me not to stop! So I kept going until she came about 5 times. I was very excited and she tasted so good! Started to pull out and she pushed my head back into her pussy lips. I felt her grab my hands and move them up to her tits, which had very hard nipples. Caressing her tits with rock hard nipples got me very hard especially as she moaned louder and louder. I felt her tense up and she squeezed her highs against my cheeks. My hands kept moving from her chest to her thighs, stroking her body. She yelled out Oh MY God!!!!!! and I swear she came for about 5 mins! Feeling her legs relax I sat back gasping for air but had this cheesy, cheeky grin on my face. Her eyes were rolling around in her head, but she sat up and looked right into my eyes while managing to pant/moan give me your cock. I stood up and her eyes about popped out of her head.

She was totally digging how big and thick my cock was. Roughly 8.5 inches long and 3 fingers thick. She dove in and started licking and sucking. Ohhhh my she was a pro cock sucker! She bobbed up and down and managed to wrap her tongue around the shaft and pull as she went up, relaxed on the way down, then wrapped her tongue and went back up. Felt so amazing! She worked my cock until I almost came, then she paused and looked at me with a cheeky grin of her own. She asked if it had been a while since I'd had sex, and it had been. About fell over when she admitted it'd been a while for her too. I was standing and she was sitting, so she extended those sexy long legs and wrapped them around the backs of my knees to help steady me, and she started sucking my cock hard, very hard. Somehow she was even better than before! I started moaning and before I knew what was happening I blew a huge load down her throat. The size of the load caught her off guard and some dribbled out of her mouth and back down my cock, but she gobbled up every last drop.

She went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water, tossed it to me and motioned for me to follow her up stairs. When we got to the bedroom she turned on some music and started sucking me again till I was recharged and rock hard once more. No wasted motion, she knew exactly what to do. I was hard again in about 10 minutes. Once I was hard she looked right into my eyes again and told me that she wanted me to fuck her, in fact, her exact words were fuck the shit out of me! We got into doggy position on the bed and I ran my hands up and down her legs, then down her back...while I teased her lips with the head of my cock. She was so wet, when I went forward I slid all the way in. I started thrusting slowly at first listening to her moan with each stroke. She was trembling so hard she could barely speak, but she said she'd never had a cock this big before. I kept going slow cause I didn't want to hurt her, but she begged me to go faster. I picked up the pace and she started cumming within 3 minutes. And she came hard!! We couldn't even hear the dogs next door howling that's how loud she was. I back out of her pussy and rolled onto my back. Again she didn't miss a beat and climbed up on me cow girl style. She looked so sexy riding my cock, thrusting her hips and grinding her pussy on me. I'd never been with a girl that came that hard and I loved every minute of it! This time she had a huge orgasm that last about 10 minutes, then she collapsed on me chest to chest. We started kissing and I kissed her neck while she moaned over and over again. She looked me in the eyes again and said she wanted more cum. I flipped her over missionary and pulled those sexy long legs around my waist. Watching her tits bounce, feeling her legs slide up and down my sides, and seeing her O face had me hard as a rock and ready to cum quicker than I had wanted. I slowed down and she said ohhhh no you don't lol, and she sped up under me to make me cum. I pulled out of her and gave her a huge pearl necklace. She noticed I was still hard (it had been 9 months since I'd had sex) so I put my cock back into her and puller her legs up over my shoulders still in missionary. I kept banging and banging her. She loved it more and more with each thrust, and she kept getting louder and her orgasms got longer. She reached up and put her hands around my neck and said this time don't pull out. I paused for a minute and seeing my face she got the message lol. She said don't worry I can't get pregnant any my tubes are tied just cum inside me! So I kept going and I felt her start squeezing my cock with her pussy. She was in the middle of a huge orgasm when I couldn't take it anymore and I finally let loose inside of her. She gasped a couple times and yelled Oh My God I fucking love it! I love that dick! Ohhhhhhhhh! Once we started calming down she said I came right on her g spot, so I was pretty proud lol.

We exchanged cell numbers and started hooking up every time I was home on a break from school. Hottest woman I have ever known! We kept things just our little secret, but I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood new she was a good whore lol. Every time we got together was better than the last. Sadly we ended up losing touch 2 years after college as she divorced her husband and moved to Texas.

Last edited: