• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty employees

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I decided to give the job to Stella. It was such a tight call. She was the only girl i didnt fuck and i respected her for that but i wanted to rectify it too. But from a proffessional view point she was just what i wanted. She was young and had a sexy english accent. I could see her bring a big hit. I rang her and she was delighted.

Alessandro

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
How about a more skinny employee?
fh8WkvR5-2.jpg

http://freematuresgallery.com/pics/2018/02/fh8WkvR5/index.php

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
Stella proved a great employee. She was keen and the punter loved her big tits. I had some investors calling one day so i asked Stella to dress up skirt, blouse, thights and high heels i knew it would be help them to invest. After she helped charm them i took them to a strip club and had some call girls waiting back in their hotel. I got a message to say you have a deal. I rushed back to the shop to thank the staff mainly the girls and especially Stella. It was later than i thought and the shop was locked. I did see a light on though so i went in. The light was from my office. As i approached i could hear the sounds of people fucking. I peered in and saw Stella fucking my assistant manager Steve. I could not help myself i continued watching until he came into her mouth. I slowly let myself out trying not to make a sound. What i didnt know is Steve had walked in on Stella playing with herself. She had been so turned on by the attention she had got from the investors.