• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's hard to get an answers in the Niche and Fetish Corner.

drstrangelust

Mr. Sticky Hands
Can someone explain why this is? After several times asking a question in the Niche and Fetish Corner,
I didn't get any answers and not many views. It's usually around 50 give or take. Most of the other posts
have views & replies in the high hundreds or thousands. It looks like only the popular or more active
members get responses in that section while the ones who are not get little or no answers. This doesn't happen nearly as
much in the Identify/Name of Babe or the Freeones Talk section. I usually get an answer in those sections. It seems it doesn't really happen as
much in any of the other sections. Why is that? Even though it's mostly popular members there I don't see why some of them couldn't take a moment
to give at least one answer to the questions with low views/replies. (from what I see, they aren't harder to answer or too outlandish) Maybe there should
be a section or group specifically for answering unanswered questions like Yahoo Answers has the TieBusters group that resolve unresolved question. Idk, just a thought.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Maybe people just don't have an answer to your questions. :dunno: