• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gal Gadot to play Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman movie

HappyHapyJoyJoy

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
Honestly, I was prepared for a letdown whoever they cast anyway. There isn't really a Hollywood actress that is beautiful, curvy enough and also a convincing ass-kicker to be Wonder Woman. Only someone like Gina Carano would do it for me.

Carano seems a popular choice. I've heard pretty good things about her in Haywire, but never actually seen any of her movies. The fact that she's been an honest to God MMA fighter, and has the physique certainly would have lent something to the role.

Instead they cast a stick figure. Height, ultimately, is unimportant. That can be faked (most male action stars are pretty short apparently). She can hit the gym and put on muscle, but she can't change her frame. She's an ectomorph. You can only pile so much muscle onto a twig...

STDiva

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Should have stuck with Adrienne Palicki. If not her, Gina Carano wad the way to go.

There's a difference between looking like you could hold your own and being Wonder Woman.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
I don't think Wonder Woman should even be in the movie. They should just focus on Batman and Superman or just make a Wonder Woman movie.

Mr_Stiffy

They're missing a trick if they don't have MATT DAMON!! as Robin, I tell thee.

I don't think Wonder Woman should even be in the movie. They should just focus on Batman and Superman or just make a Wonder Woman movie.

Or just make a Justice League movie. Then Affleck and [NOBABE]Ryan Reynolds[/NOBABE] can go face to face, then my mate who loves both (and yet claims to be hetero) can drown in his own spunk.

But then.... who wants to be Aquaman??? Fucking nobody.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
They should make a Justice League after making Batman vs Superman to see if putting more than one DC superhero in movie can work.

STDiva

I think studios are scared to go with a WW movie because of past female fronted super hero bombs like Elektra, Catwoman, Aeon Flux, etc. Introducing her with Batman and Supes is the smart way to go.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Honestly, I was prepared for a letdown whoever they cast anyway. There isn't really a Hollywood actress that is beautiful, curvy enough and also a convincing ass-kicker to be Wonder Woman. Only someone like Gina Carano would do it for me.

yeah she's an amazing ass-kicker!
and she's very beautiful too

personally and don't think Gal Gadot would be an great wonder woman..

cestmoi2010

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
For me there is only ONE choice here. We need someone tall, athletic, some breasts and a body

Now that she has (excessive in size) implants to me the PERFECT WW is:

Cindy Landolt

Murrdawg

I'm having an orgasm!
They are going to need to get some serious breast enhancement technology involved here.

Why am I getting the feeling that this movie is going to be a major bust.

Of course it's gonna be a bust....it's got BatFleck in it. I"m one of the world's biggest Superman fans, but I will NOT go see a Ben Affleck movie. So it doesn't really matter to me who plays Wonder Woman. But, if they had to pick a Fast & Furious chick, should have been this one...