• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Mr. Daystar

R.I.P. Mr. Coleman.

I like him in the movie "Wargames". I never have seen "9 to 5".

Rougarou15

Please reduce your sig, you know it's too big!
I totally missed this death. 100% Agree! LUVED Louis Gossett Jr. I always remember him in the early 1980s TV Sci Fi, "The Powers of Matthew Starr". That had one of the coolest intros of a TV sci fi. Too bad, that the series, was considered a huge flop. Always wished, that series was rebooted, with Louis Gossett Jr.
Also LUVED him in the Iron Eagles movie series too.
R.I.P Louis Gossett Jr...you will be greatly missed.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/louis-gossett-jr-officer-gentleman-130839726.html

This totally sucks. Louis Gossett Jr. has died. He was a great actor, and hollywood lost a great talent. The only saving grace is, he lived a long life. I hope he's resting peacefully.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Dabney Coleman - Rest In Peace - He was 92.

Dabney Coleman.jpg

The first role that I saw him act was in Midway (1976) along with Henry Fonda, Robert Mitchum, Glenn Ford, James Coburn, Hal Holbrook, Cliff Robertson, Charlton Heston and Robert Wagner among others. He played Captain Murr Arnold.

I went to the movies on July 3, 1976 with my Dad. My father was a yeoman in the Navy during World War II from 1943-1946. Good times.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Dabney Coleman - Rest In Peace - He was 92.

View attachment 1137385

The first role that I saw him act was in Midway (1976) along with Henry Fonda, Robert Mitchum, Glenn Ford, James Coburn, Hal Holbrook, Cliff Robertson, Charlton Heston and Robert Wagner among others. He played Captain Murr Arnold.

I went to the movies on July 3, 1976 with my Dad. My father was a yeoman in the Navy during World War II from 1943-1946. Good times.
I forgot he was in that. I remember seeing that in theaters when I was a little kid.