• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anime (Including CG, Western Animation) you're currently watching

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

Currently hooked on High-rise Invasion. Came out earlier this year, based on a manga. Good mix of action, story and a sprinkling of ecchi.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Been watching Samurai Jack again. Man I love that show.

tvstrip

Speaking of Samurais, Star Wars Visions has the dream combo of SW in medieval Japan. Appropriate since the original Star Wars was based on the Samurai film "The Hidden Fortress".

Also digging Rick & Morty!

tvstrip

I've started Isekai Shokudou (Restaurant to another world), and it's a perfect show to watch during dinner 🍝🍜🍲🍛

tvstrip

OG Transformers will always be special to me, so I can't help but smile when I see a toy like this

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Summertime render (time loop mystery on island)

Bofuri "I don't want to get hurt so I'll max out my defense" (ever play an mmo? Put that in vr. Then let a lucky noob play it and luck out during early testing with a pure defense build. She can't run. She can't hit hard. But she never takes any damage, so she has to think creatively with what little she has. Quick and cute.)

rhapsodymipo

Addicted
91KS3nAZfRL.jpg

tvstrip

I'm looking to get into some more "mainstream" anime which I never got around to. Between:

My Hero Academia
Demon Slayer
Chainsaw man
Jujutsu Kaisen
Sword Art online

which would you suggest & why?

tvstrip

With the recent passing of Toriyama Akira, I've been re-watching some of my favorite Dragon Ball episodes.

This was one of my favourite anime songs, and it seems perfectly appropriate: